Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I've been up to...these past --- months. -_-"








Hello :) Hope 2011's been going awesome for you so far.
I've been gone for a long darn time...but I haven't been a complete
bum about it. I've broadened my spiritual horizons or whatever and I've been focusing on painting for a while.

This is my latest work in progress. Almost finished, part of a three part mini series. Friends of mine might be tired of my subject matter but it is what it is and I know what it means. To be totally honest I can't say what I mean any other way because "In my worl
d, everyone eats rainbows and poops butterflies." Hahaha! ...or a sentiment close to that.
So, here is "Mushrooms in Escallions":












I also had my work up for sale at the Grovsner Christmas Fair this past Christmas season with my momsie pie and sisters, and sold the two tree women that were in the background in a previous blog post as a result. I also sold two other small paintings, met some cool people and recharged my artist soul.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Those were my first sales ever in life!!! *happy dance* They like me, they really like me! (and all that stuff, haha!)
Anyways...
Here are some pics form the fair:



Now it's just do as much work as I can. Good thing my intentions and my mind are on the same page. Artist's block is about as pleasant and easy to ignore as an ingrown toenail.
I'm very interested in life right now. I hope you are too.
-love,
Nicki.


No comments:

Post a Comment