Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tribute to Elizabeth Taylor





Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor: February 27,1932 - March 23, 2011.


Elizabeth Taylor was my first experience with a beautiful film icon. She was the first person I ever looked at and thought about how I could use makeup like she does.


Seeing her for the first time was what introduced me to the concept of "the most beautiful woman in the world".


She was a gracious philanthropist, a blessing and an inspirational figure to many, many people around the world.
Here's a YouTube video of Elizabeth Taylor on "What's my line?". I found it pretty cool to see her like this:



Needless to say she will be missed greatly by millions. The world has lost yet another treasure in the ever-flowing cycle of Life.

I'm thankful that I was exposed to this woman, even from afar. She was and still is an inspiration to me and heaps of people like me.

love,
Nicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment