Monday, February 7, 2011

Please - - Love your Self!

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
Audrey Hepburn said those words. Gotta love her...

This is something straight out of my journal. It's something that I wrote a month ago and I've known that I was supposed to post it this whole time. So now I'll slap fear of judgment in the face and just do the thing.

I'm a firm believer that everything, including the things we perceive as bad- pain, fear, disappointment---EVERYTHING is a catalyst for learning and growth. You can grow in a positive or negative way, and if you stagnate you are growing old before your time. This is just what I've figured out in my life so far...

-A season of lack is a good and natural thing. Lack can stem from loss. This time of lack can last for varying amounts of time (sometimes the length of time is not even noticeable and sometimes it lasts so long you get used to it). It ultimately creates space for something else. Something new can grow there or something old can find the space and grow to take over more space in your life. If you are not aware that this process exists and you are unaware of the steps that take place in it it's really a free for all. You need to be mindful of this process and what what you let fill the space created in the potentially cleansing period of lack.
Everything, no matter how heart wrenching, is an opportunity for learning and growth of your self, as well as, your experiences and perceptions.
Lack is also a time to attract great wealth. (Wealth of creativity, love, etc.)

...yeah even money if that's what you like.

(Maybe I'll do some self care tips since Valentine's Day is coming up. You can't love others if you can't love you. Who better to remind of your love than yourself anyway? You're awesome, you breathe and everything!)

When was the last time you confessed your undying love for yourself?

Love,
Nicki.



No comments:

Post a Comment