Sunday, October 3, 2010

Undies: I don't like 'em!!!

To christen this blog I'd like to state that I do not like underwear. lol This is a statement of pure fact. Don't get me wrong. Undies can be mad cute sometimes...deceptively so. It's weird to say it, but I can remember every nice, awesome fitting, really comfy (and cute), feel-like-I'm-not-wearing-anything pair of panties I've ever had!



The cutest and most comfy undies I've come across are:
Hanes No Ride Up "String" Bikini cut panties. they are awesome ...and they really don't ride up!!!!!


And to all those who say it's gotta be a pair of granny panties to be comfortable...I have no idea what you're talking about. Granny panties are responsible for some of the most inconvenient wedgies. They should be outlawed. Why do you think grannies are so cranky? Nobody likes a wedgie. ;)



Have a wedgie-free day!!


love, Nicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment